The machine is in good working conditions.
Comes with the pedestal.
35800 Product Description—
• High speed, feed-off-the-arm lapseamer for denim.
• Produces either a three needle, six thread 401 Chainstitch; a two needle, four thread 401 Chainstitch (by removing one needle); or a one
needle, two thread 401 Chainstitch (by removing two needles). For producing a full felled lapseam or top stitching a lapped safety stitch.
• Strong, flexible full lapped seam.
• Wide variety of sewing combinations, rollers and folders for sewing light to extra heavy materials.
• High presser foot lift and needle bar stroke for strength and sewability.
• Increased needle bar and needle holder size for added strength and less flexing when sewing over seams.
• Choice of narrow (11.9mm) width roller machines or wide (14.9mm) width roller machines, with associated sewing parts,
for all types of sewing applications.
• Rollers available in steel toothed or smooth polyurethane rubber construction.
• Low step 1mm (.040") sewing parts for light to medium weight materials; high step 2.4mm (.094") sewing parts for medium
to extra heavy weight materials.
• Belt or mechanical drive roller puller system.
• Plain feed and differential feed machines for a wide variety of sewing applications.
• Wide variety of lap seam folders available for light to extra heavy weight materials.
• Lever adjustable differential feed, on applicable styles, to reduce wavy seams.
• Small cylinder has 168mm circumference at the needles, and 200mm length, for easy sewing of small diameter tubular work.
• Extensive thread handing and tension parts give maximum control over thread for high stitch quality.
35800BRW8 3 Needle, 6 Thread Plain Feed chainstitch with low step (1.0mm) sewing
parts and wide (14.9mm) roller. For full felled (LSc) seaming or for top
stitching (LSq) seam on jeans, casual slacks, jackets, shorts, etc.
Belt Drive Puller